TOTALLY CLOSED SYSTEM IV SAFETY DEVICE
The risk of infection during an IV procedure is not only linked to accidental puncture but also to the possibility of contact with waste blood or more simply, with the body of the needle just extracted from the vessel. It is for this reason that the SECURA device cannot be considered a simple anti-accidental puncture cannula needle but a true closed system anti-contamination safety barrier.
- Protection from accidental bites and contact with the metal stiletto;
- Waste blood blocking system;
- Integrated closed circuit side extension;
- Cannulation can be performed with just one hand;
- Long-term polyurethane catheter;
- Triple sharpened silicone steel needle;
- Dual-port site,
- Dual-port site with NFC,
- Flashcontrol dual-port site.